Monday, July 28, 2008

Golden Weekend: Friday & Sunday

Normally I wouldn't go out of order like this, but Friday evening and Sunday were pretty much the same.
Mr. and I 'hung out'. This means he studied in the apartment instead of the classroom building. Since we live in a studio, we were in the same room. Exciting stuff, no?
We were going to actually hang out by grabbing ice cream, but alas the weather turned before we made it out. (And who wants to go out for ice cream when it's raining?)


In other news, I got to make use of my new, permanent gym card today, making me feel all cool and athletic (though in reality I'm neither).
But just look at it - all shiny and official looking!


And in other other news, Mr.'s on call again tonight, which means the possibilities are endless for what I'll do tonight. Am I a bad wife for kind of being excited about that?

No comments: