Monday, September 22, 2008

Roommates

Thursday night, I was an hour or so getting late after finishing some things up at work. By the time I got home, he was in the classroom building studying. By the time he got home, I was in bed.

Friday night, I got home a little after midnight after attending an event at my old sorority house. Mr. was helping our friend bottle beer. I was exhausted and was again asleep before he got home.

Saturday was a long day for me. I did a little homework in the morning while Mr. slept, and then headed into town to grab a quick bite with a friend before heading to see our mutual friend in About Face, a delightful musical comedy that had me laughing out loud throughout. Even the scene changes were adorable. I hope it gets picked up for Broadway. I think it would do quite well there as it certainly has oodles of mainstream appeal. If you're in the city, you should try to catch it Wednesday night!
After the show and a quick bite, I headed up to church for a social event I spearheaded. The regulars of the group were very pleased, and I hope the newcomers weren't intimidated by the small numbers.
Anyway, Mr. was actually home by the time I got home! But, he was studying and 'in the groove' with his noise-canceling headphones on, so we said a few words to each other before I hit the sack.

Sunday morning, Mr. was still asleep when I left for church and out studying when I came back. He came home early... because the Yankee's game was on.

Tonight I have class, and tomorrow I have class followed by a cabaret in Manhattan after which I'll crash at my friend's apartment.

Maybe I'll see Mr. on Wednesday. We definitely feel more like roommates at the moment.

No comments: