Friday, September 12, 2008

Blah Days

Ever have those days where your instincts just seem to be a bit off?

Mr. and I, both perfectionists in our own ways, have had those this week. I mislabeled something on my boss's calendar, asked for the wrong case from the librarian, and I think spoke too much in class on Tuesday (my M.O. is to answer as often as possible so he won't call me when I don't know something, but I think I overdid it last class...). Mr., by luck of the draw, had one day to prep for a written and oral presentation when most students have 3 days and are further into that rotation. Okay, so his blah day was more a result of unfortunate circumstances contrasted with my careless slips, but we were able to keep each other company in our misery.

The week is ending, though, and every moment brings new opportunities to make things better. Mr.'s oral presentation (made on fewer than 2 hours of sleep) was well received, and I'm getting back in the groove at work. I'm also very excited for an eventful weekend.

TGIF :)

No comments: