Friday, October 10, 2008

Nights!

Mr. just finished a week of nights. Well, really it ended up just being Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night, but considering he worked 14-15 hour shifts, plus a day shift on Monday and lectures Tuesday day, he certainly had a full week delivering babies and learning ob/gyn.

He worked something like 6pm-8/9am. On days when I don't have class, I leave for work at 8:05am and get home at 6:30pm. That's actually not bad considering my old commute and work hours had me out of the house for a bare minimum of 12 hours/day (7am-7pm, usually closer to 6:50am-7:30pm). BUT, of course that means Mr. and I haven't been home at the same time since I left for work on Tuesday morning. And tonight I'm catching up with a friend who's in town from Hong Kong for the weekend, and then I'm crashing in Manhattan.

I'll see Mr. eventually. :)

No comments: