Sunday, February 14, 2010

Planning for the Unknown Part II

Mr. has chosen his #1 program and has notified them. But, he interviewed at 20 programs in 13 different cities, and we have to be prepared to end up at any of them.

If we move, we'll have 2 1/2 months to find a place to live, plan our move, and find a job for me. Except, On-Campus-Recruiting has begun, and fashion retail executive training programs are accepting applications now.

So, what can I do?
  • Start checking out job prospects in the cities where Mr. interviewed.
  • Apply to jobs where applicable... I just submitted an application today (wish me luck!)
  • Research the real estate markets in the cities, keeping Mr.'s future salary for that city in mind.
...wait, where was I? I just found a luxury gated apartment complex in Mr.'s #1 city that looks amazing. Is it Match Day yet??


10 days until the ROL is due
15 days until I get my LSAT score
29 days until Black Monday
32 days until the Match!!

No comments: