Friday, November 21, 2008

Is this thing on?

Remember that time I posted here? Wow, it's certainly been a while.

Life has just been crazy busy lately. My job is such that it gets busier when the lawyers have less to do, so needless to say, things have been a little nuts at work. I've even been putting in some overtime, which is always nice to see on my paycheck.

Meanwhile, I just finished with a bunch of tests and papers in school, and I'm confident that I'm going to pass all of my classes. In fact, I think I've figured out what I want to do as a career as well. I'd like to be a planner, which in the fashion industry is the math geek who crunches the numbers and figures out what has sold before and what will probably sell again. We've glossed over planning in my buying class, but I'll take a more planning-focused class in the spring. If I like it, I'll try to sneak into an advanced election for my last semester.

Mr. has re-started his networking in orthopedics, so we're getting to a comfortable place as far as where he needs to be at this point. Right now he's focusing on finishing up his psych clerkship, and then Thanksgiving!

Now I need to figure out how to get to a christening in New Jersey on Sunday. This would be a good time to have a car...

No comments: